A little of cabbages were left in my refrigerator and I was wondering what I do with this other than putting them in salads. And then I thought to bring out this omelette which is very easy and healthy and yes a bit heavy though.
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cabbage (quantity is as per desired)
- 1 or 2 beaten eggs
- 1-2 tsp Pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- Oil for frying
- a few chopped Coriander leaves (optional)
- In a frying pan, fry the shredded cabbage until it changes its color slightly. Remove from flame.
Saute cabbage in a pan
- Beat eggs in a bowl.
Beat egg in a bowl
- Add pepper powder and salt
Add pepper powder & salt
- Add cabbage. Dont overdo as it will be difficult when flipping
- Heat oil in a pan and pour this into it. Put coriander leaves also. Flip when bottom is done. Take them out when both sides are done.
|Add the prepared egg mixture into a frying pan when oil is hot|